Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer, here I come!

Well, I haven't posted in a while, which really isn't a big deal since I'm pretty sure no one reads this, but I have one more final to take, and then I have free time!!! (yeah right) I passed my chem final, so all is well in the world :). Now I get to clean my bedroom to make room for all my school stuff I took home and get ready for camp!

I'm already packing my stuff for camp, and it's almost a month until I leave... I have a full box of "magical granola bars of cold cuts banishment", an overflowing "good deed treasure box", although I just now decided that the treasure box needs a good coat of gold spray paint and plenty of rhinestones. I'll get on that tomorrow :). I bought plenty of popsicles to use as icepacks, but I need to replenish my stock of "magical homesickness and tummy-ache curing animal cookies". I also stocked up on Christmas decorations when they went on sale so that we can have the best Christmas in July ever. For now, I'm just relaxing and counting down the days until camp...

1 comment:

  1. I read this!! also now that you are back we totally need to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete